Shopping for top-quality CBD in Landover? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Landover, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Landover and nearby cities like camp-springs, potomac, and arnold
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Landover, MD
Because there are so many different brands, it can become quite challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Landover.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.