Looking for high-grade CBD in Landover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Landover, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Maryland CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Landover, MD
With so many various products to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Landover or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.