Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Land O Lakes? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Land O Lakes, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Land O Lakes and neighboring cities like palm-harbor, lake-wales, and eustis
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Land O Lakes, FL
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Land O Lakes or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.