Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Lancaster? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Lancaster, PA
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should consider when buying CBD in Lancaster.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.