Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Lancaster? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lancaster, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Lancaster and other cities such as oxford, lake, and tiffin
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Lancaster, OH
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Lancaster or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.