Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Lancaster? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lancaster, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lancaster and other cities like yucaipa, ceres, and adelanto
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lancaster, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can become difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Lancaster or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.