Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lamont, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Lamont and neighboring cities including maywood, vacaville, and truckee
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Lamont, CA
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can be challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lamont.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.