Shopping for top-quality CBD in Lakewood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lakewood, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Lakewood, WA
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lakewood.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.