Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Lakewood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lakewood, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Lakewood and nearby cities such as defiance, marysville, and perry
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Lakewood, OH
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lakewood or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.