Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Lakeside? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lakeside, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lakeside, FL
With so many various products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Lakeside.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.