Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Lakeland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lakeland, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lakeland and other cities like sunset, immokalee, and north-lauderdale
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Lakeland, FL
With such a vast amount different products, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lakeland.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.