Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Lake Stevens? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lake Stevens, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lake Stevens and nearby cities like bainbridge-island, spokane-valley, and silver-firs
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lake Stevens, WA
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Lake Stevens.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.