Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Lake Oswego? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lake Oswego, Oregon, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Lake Oswego and neighboring cities like portland, cedar-mill, and pendleton
Oregon CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lake Oswego, OR
With so many various brands to choose from, it can become quite challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Lake Oswego or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.