Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Lake Mary? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lake Mary, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lake Mary and other cities like town-n-country, university-park, and merritt-island
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lake Mary, FL
With so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should consider when buying CBD in Lake Mary.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.