Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Lake Magdalene? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lake Magdalene, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Lake Magdalene and other cities including tamarac, oakridge, and largo
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lake Magdalene, FL
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Lake Magdalene or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.