Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Lake Magdalene? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lake Magdalene, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lake Magdalene, FL
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Lake Magdalene or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.