Shopping for premium CBD in Lake In The Hills? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lake In The Hills, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lake In The Hills, IL
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Lake In The Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.