Shopping for premium CBD products in Lake Havasu City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Lake Havasu City and nearby cities such as prescott, tucson, and el-mirage
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arizona?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lake Havasu City, AZ
With so many various companies to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Lake Havasu City or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.