Shopping for premium CBD products in Lake Charles? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lake Charles, Louisiana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lake Charles and neighboring cities including bayou-cane, houma, and marrero
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Lake Charles, LA
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lake Charles.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.