Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Laguna Niguel? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Laguna Niguel, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Laguna Niguel, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be quite challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Laguna Niguel.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.