Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lafayette, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Lafayette and other cities like aboite, munster, and lebanon
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lafayette, IN
With such a vast number various products to select from, it can often become challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lafayette.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.