Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Lafayette? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lafayette, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lafayette and nearby cities such as bloomington, san-rafael, and santa-ana
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lafayette, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lafayette.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.