Shopping for premium-quality CBD in La Vergne? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in La Vergne, Tennessee, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in La Vergne, TN
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in La Vergne.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.