Shopping for high-quality CBD products in La Mesa? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in La Mesa, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in La Mesa, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when buying CBD in La Mesa or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.