Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in La Jolla, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to La Jolla and nearby cities including rubidoux, lake-forest, and bell
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in La Jolla, CA
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in La Jolla.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.