Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in La Crosse? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in La Crosse, Wisconsin, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in La Crosse, WI
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in La Crosse or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.