Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Kissimmee? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kissimmee, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Kissimmee and nearby cities such as palm-bay, horizon-west, and temple-terrace
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Kissimmee, FL
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are several things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should think about when buying CBD in Kissimmee or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.