Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kingstowne, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Kingstowne and neighboring cities such as winchester, laurel, and waynesboro
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Kingstowne, VA
With so many various products to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Kingstowne.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.