Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in King Of Prussia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to King Of Prussia and other cities including hampton, upper-saucon, and wilkinsburg
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in King Of Prussia, PA
With so many different companies to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in King Of Prussia.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.