Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Key West, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Key West and nearby cities like callaway, palm-beach-gardens, and pembroke-pines
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Key West, FL
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Key West.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.