Looking for premium CBD products in Kew Gardens? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kew Gardens, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Kew Gardens, NY
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Kew Gardens or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.