Looking for premium-grade CBD in Kettering? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kettering, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Kettering and neighboring cities such as lebanon, bowling-green, and bethel
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Kettering, OH
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Kettering.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.