Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Kent? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kent, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Kent and nearby cities like kirkland, mercer-island, and centralia
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Kent, WA
Because there are so many different options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Kent or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.