Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Kent? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kent, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Kent and other cities including upper-arlington, zanesville, and painesville
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Kent, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Kent or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.