Shopping for premium CBD products in Kenosha? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kenosha, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Kenosha and nearby cities such as green-bay, menomonie, and menasha
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Kenosha, WI
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should consider when buying CBD in Kenosha.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.