Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Kenmore? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kenmore, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Kenmore and neighboring cities including mill-creek-east, covington, and federal-way
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Kenmore, WA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Kenmore or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.