Shopping for premium CBD products in Kendall? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kendall, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Kendall, FL
With so many different products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Kendall or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.