Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Kendale Lakes? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kendale Lakes, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Kendale Lakes and other cities including cutler-bay, haines-city, and north-miami-beach
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Kendale Lakes, FL
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Kendale Lakes.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.