Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Kearns? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kearns, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Utah CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Kearns, UT
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can become quite challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Kearns.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.