Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kaysville, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Kaysville and other cities like south-jordan, taylorsville, and payson
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Kaysville, UT
Because there are so many various products, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Kaysville.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.