Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Kansas City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kansas City, Missouri, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Kansas City and nearby cities like polk, mehlville, and o-fallon
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Kansas City, MO
With so many different products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Kansas City.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.