Looking for high-grade CBD products in Kansas City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Kansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kansas City, Kansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Kansas City and neighboring cities like derby, hutchinson, and bruno
Is CBD Legal in Kansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Kansas City, KS
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should consider when buying CBD in Kansas City or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.