Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Kalispell? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Kalispell, Montana, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Montana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Kalispell, MT
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often become quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Kalispell.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.