Looking for high-quality CBD in Kalamazoo? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kalamazoo, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Kalamazoo and other cities such as trenton, okemos, and oakland
CBD Regulations in Michigan: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Kalamazoo, MI
With so many different products, it can often become challenging to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Kalamazoo.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.