Looking for top-quality CBD in Kahului? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Kahului, Hawaii, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Kahului and nearby cities like makakilo, schofield-barracks, and ewa-gentry
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Kahului, HI
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Kahului.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.