Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Jonesboro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jonesboro, Arkansas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Jonesboro and other cities including conway, el-dorado, and bentonville
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Jonesboro, AR
With such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Jonesboro or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.