Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Joliet, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Joliet and nearby cities like proviso, morton-grove, and oak-park
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Joliet, IL
With such a vast number different companies, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Joliet or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.