Shopping for premium CBD products in Johnstown? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Johnstown and nearby cities including middletown, plum, and monroeville
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Johnstown, PA
With so many various products, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Johnstown.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.