Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Johnston? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Johnston, Iowa, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Johnston and nearby cities like ankeny, clive, and bettendorf
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Iowa?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Johnston, IA
With so many different companies, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Johnston or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.