Looking for high-grade CBD in Johnson City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Johnson City, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Johnson City and neighboring cities such as spring-hill, memphis, and knoxville
Tennessee CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Johnson City, TN
With so many various brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Johnson City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.