Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Johns Creek? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Johns Creek, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Johns Creek and neighboring cities like brunswick, canton, and fayetteville
CBD Regulations in Georgia: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Johns Creek, GA
Because there are so many different options, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Johns Creek.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.