Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Jersey City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jersey City, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Jersey City, NJ
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Jersey City.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.